To order please fill up the form at the bottom of this page. To see previous products, please click 'Older Post' which also at the bottom of this page.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Terms & Conditions

✖Serious buyers please and first come 1st serve basis only.
✖All prices are fixed and bargaining is not allowed.
✖Once you filled up the "Order Form" at the bottom of my blog, please let me reply to your e-mail first before you make a payment. I will reply your e-mail within 24 hours (except if I said that I'm going somewhere where do not have any internet access)
✖If you do not receive any words from me within 24 hours after you make an order, please do check your spam box mail because sometimes my e-mail does go there. As stated above, I will reply your e-mail.
✖After that, you can start bank-in the money. My account number will be sent to your e-mail.
✖Payment need to be done first before I can post the item(s).
✖Send us a notification and transaction slip (compulsory) once the payment has been made. Otherwise your order will not be proceeded.
✖Shipping will only be done 1 day after you make a payment.
✖I will send your tracking number through your e-mail. So do check them.
I'm not responsible for damages/losses during postage. However do let me know if you haven't receive your item(s) after 3 working days payment had been made (Except oversea buyers)
All items purchased are strictly non-exchangeable, non-refundable, non-returnable and cancellation items are not allowed once the payment has been made.
✖Please be patient on the delivery of the item(s)
All sold out item(s) can be restore upon request only but i cannot promise that the item(s) still have stock or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...